Where Golf is Second Nature
To enjoy a round of golf at Pine Barrens Golf Club is to commune with nature. Course Designer, Eric Bergstol, made perfect use of the native sand, the indigenous plant life, and the congregations of pines. Located upon 420 acres of natural terrain, Pine Barrens Golf Club is spectacular — a world-class golf destination within the protected acreage of the New Jersey Pine Barrens. Expansive, undulating, bent grass greens average over 7,500 sq. ft. and are tailored to test the skills and abilities of even the most experienced golfer. Each hole begins from one of five sets of bent grass tee boxes, which were designed to accommodate a range of playing abilities. As such, the course ranges from 5,100 to 7,125 yards. From the moment that the first ball is struck, until the last putt drops, Pine Barrens Golf Club provides a golfing experience which is simultaneously challenging, often maddening, and unfailingly exhilarating!
Aerial Tour of Pine Barrens
Fully-private, 18-hole, par 72 design on 420 acres.
- Bent grass green, tees & fairways
- Blue grass rough
- Bent grass practice area with 9 target greens
- Two bent grass putting greens
- One chipping and bunker practice green
- Pine trees, scrub oaks, mountain laurel, holly trees, and choke berry trees
US Kids Yardages for the front 9:
- Yellow Markers = 1879 yards
- Green Markers = 1095 yards
Pine Barrens Prestige
Pine Barrens is one of the most acclaimed golf clubs in southern New Jersey and has been honored with the following accolades.
We were also graciously selected to host the following events and tournaments in the past:
- US Open Local Qualifier (2001)
- US Kids World Championship Qualifier (2006-2009)
- NJPGA Match Play Championship (2008)
- NJ State Golf Association Mid-Amateur Qualifier (2009)
- WMGA Best Ball of 4, A-B Tournament (2009)