Club Max Member & Guest Information
It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress requirements. The Club may publish dress requirements from time to time, which may differ among the various Club Facilities.
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on Club Facilities other than at the locker room facilities. Please utilize the locker room facilities for the changing of clothing and shoes. Changing in the parking lot will not be permitted.
The following dress requirements shall apply to members utilizing the golf course. A more casual, relaxed attire is permitted in the clubhouse.
Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves; mock turtlenecks; slacks, cargo shorts, or Bermuda shorts of no more than two inches above the knee are considered appropriate attire.
Not Permitted: Tank tops, tee shirts, mesh shirts, sweat pants, warm-up suits not intended for golfers, blue jeans, swim wear, short shorts, cutoffs, gym shorts, tennis outfits or other athletic shorts.
Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire.
Not Permitted: Halter tops, tee shirts, mesh shirts, sweat pants, warm-up suits not intended for golfers, blue jeans, swim wear, short shorts, cutoffs, gym shorts, tennis outfits or other athletic shorts.
Shoes: Appropriate golf shoes are required for all golfers. Use of non-metal spikes is mandatory.
Not Permitted: Football, soccer or other large knobby spike shoes. Tennis shoes or other soft sole shoes are subject to the approval of the Golf Professional on duty.
- Weekday (Tuesday – Thursday) – $85
- Weekend (Friday – Sunday) – $110
- Unaccompanied Guest – $125
- Junior Fee – $45
- Club Rental – $50
Club Max Member Club Fee
- NJ National & Pine Barrens – Club Max Club Fee $25
- Hollow Brook – Club Max Club Fee $60
- Twisted Dune – 50% discount for Club Max Members.
Carts are included in fee.
Weekday Pine Barrens Members may bring guests anytime, Tuesday – Thursday.
Full Pine Barrens Members may bring guests anytime, Tuesday – Thursday & after 10:00 am on weekends.
Club Max members from reciprocal clubs may bring guests after 12:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Walking & Golf Cart Policies
Walking is permitted Tuesday through Friday. Walking is permitted only after 9:30 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
Golf Cart Policy
- Golf carts shall not be used by a Member or Guest on the Club Facilities without proper assignment and registration in the golf shop.
- Golf carts may only be used on the golf course when the course is open for play.
- Golf carts may only be operated by persons at least 16 years of age having a valid automobile driver’s license.
- Only two persons and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf cart.
- Persons riding in a golf cart who are not playing golf will be required to pay a fee.
- Privately owned golf carts are not permitted.
- Pull carts are not permitted.
- Obey all golf cart traffic signs.
- Always use golf cart paths around tees and greens where provided.
- Be careful to avoid soft areas on fairways, especially after rains. Use roughs whenever possible.
- Operation of a golf cart is at the risk of the operator. Persons who are or appear to be legally intoxicated may not operate a golf cart. Cost of repair to a golf cart that is damaged by the Member, a family member or a Guest of the Member shall be charged to the Member.
- Each Member accepts and assumes all responsibility for liability connected with operation of the golf cart. The Member also expressly indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all damages, whether direct or consequential, arising from or related to the Member’s, his or her family members’ or Guests’ use and operation of the golf cart.
- “Course closed” or “hole closed” signs are to be adhered to without exception.
- Violations of the golf cart rules may result in loss of golf cart privileges and/or playing privileges.
Guest Check In
The sponsoring member must register his/her guest in the Pro Shop. The Club reserves the right to require identification for each guest. Guests will be charged guest fees for use of the Club Facilities as determined by the Club. Club Max members must present their ID cards upon Check In.
- Guests will be entitled to use the Club Facilities only in accordance with the privileges of the membership of the sponsoring member upon payment of applicable fees.
- Guest charges for any services will be charged against the sponsoring member’s Club account, unless the Club permits cash or credit card payments.
- A particular individual may not use the golf facilities as the local guest of a member more than once a month, regardless of whether the guest is sponsored by multiple members. Members should contact the Membership Office regarding the current Club policies for out-of-town guests. Guest privileges will be limited during Peak Periods, as determined by the Club from time to time. Guest privileges may be altered or amended by the Club, from time to time, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Club. The Club will give notice of such changes.
- The sponsoring member must accompany all guests unless otherwise determined by the Club. Notwithstanding the foregoing, designated users of Corporate Golf Members will be permitted to sponsor unaccompanied guests during non-Peak Periods, provided that the Club may implement a policy limiting the number of unaccompanied guests which a member may sponsor each day. The Club reserves the right to alter or amend the unaccompanied guest policy in its sole discretion.
- The sponsoring member shall be responsible for all charges incurred by the guest. The sponsoring member is also responsible for the conduct of a guest while at the Club. If the manner, deportment or appearance of any guest is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the sponsoring member shall, at the request of the Club, cause such guest to leave the premises of the Club.
Tee Time Policy
Club Max Members may make Tee Times reservations 5 days in advance. Club Max member must present their ID cards upon Check In
All members have unrestricted access to the course. Weekends Club Max Members may play after 12 noon.
Driving Range Access
Club Max Members who wish to use the Practice Range only will be required to check in at the Pro Shop as for any Club Max round, and will be charged the Club Max Fee.
The range will open ½ hour before the first tee time and will close at the following times:
June & July: 7:30pm
August & September: 7:00pm
Locker Room Access
The locker room at Pine Barrens Golf Course offers complete club and shoe care for Members and their guests; however guest locker space is very limited
Beverage Cart Services/Members’ Patio Turn Service
Patio Turn is open in season Tuesday – Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
The beverage cart is available Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 8:30am to 5pm – Memorial Day through Labor Day.
NOTE: The Turn and the Beverage Cart only accept Member Charge as payment.
Do You Accept Cash?
The Pro Shop at Pine Barrens accepts Member charge and credit cards (MC, Visa, AmEx) as valid forms of payment. In the Restaurant you may use cash, credit cards or Member charge at your convenience.